Get busy on Whidbey! Here are just some of the ways to enjoy the Whidbey lifestyle.
Boating - See Whidbey from the water's view
Whidbey Island Kayaking
Oak Harbor Marina
Golf - Bring your clubs. You'll enjoy the scenery as much as the courses.
- Clinton Lam's Golf Links
- Oak Harbor
Whale watching - Big guys! A unique experience for all ages.
San Juan Safaris
Wineries, Gardens, and Farms - Stroll, taste, relax in some of Whidbey's gardens
Whidbey Island Winery
Hummingbird Farm Nursery & Garden
Sight-seeing - Experience the island at your own pace.
Farmer's Markets - If you are looking for fresh, local, seasonal produce and products, look no further than Whidbey Island's local farmer's markets. Because these seasonal, you'll find them from (approximately) April through October
Bayview Farmer's Market - Saturday
South Whidbey Tilth - Saturday
Coupeville Farmer's Market - Saturday
Sunday's Farmers Market, Greenbank Farm - Sunday
Oak Harbor Farmer's Market - Thursday
Annual Activities - these are just a few of the many activities happening on the island.
Langley Mystery Weekend
- Each year, wannabe gumshoes swarm Langley to uncover the perpetrator of the dastardly deed. Residents assume character rolls and roam the city streets answering questions and shops give out the clues.
Island County Fair
- the epitome of what a county fair should be. 4H, booths, games, rides, and performers. Except for a small staff, the entire Fair is presented through the efforts of volunteers. August
- downtown Langley arts festival with northwest artists and craftspeople, July
- Last year, there were 122 registered boats in competition. It-s quite a sight! July
- an annual 3-day celebration that honors Oak Harbor-s unique Dutch heritage. - April
- impressive ground and air displays of color and imagination. Activities include kids' kitemaking, beginning sportkite lessons, and sportkite demonstrations. - September
Tour de Whidbey
- Ride with hundreds of other bicyclists on the scenic roads of Whidbey Island! - September
Whidbey Island Farm Tour
- With everything from animals, vegetables, flowers and shellfish, Whidbey Island has a wonderful and diverse variety of farms, and we think you will be both pleased and surprised at the farms and activities choices. - October
Biz Expo, October
Holiday B&B Tours, November
Penn Cove Mussel Festival
Whidbey Island Marathon